Saturday, November 21, 2009

Steampunk Short Story

SteampunkFX2-1.jpg


Steampunk Short Story


I was fortunate enough to be asked to write a story for Jean Rabe’s next DAW anthology, Steampunked. I’ve been working on a story idea and have come up with a setting that I think has not been done before in this genre. I don’t want to say what it is now. However, I was able to attend a panel on Steampunk at the World Fantasy convention a few weeks ago and it got my mind going. I’m also reading a great anthology edited by Jeff and Ann Vandermeer called Steampunk right now. Pick it up if you get a chance. I’ve loved almost every story so far and think it’s totally awesome.

What is steampunk? Check out this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

Best wishes,

Paul Genesse
Author of The Dragon Hunters
www.paulgenesse.com

No comments: