Thursday, April 3, 2008

THERE WILL BE DRAGONS!

THERE WILL BE DRAGONS!

. . . at Paul's book release party, Saturday, May 10 from 3-9 PM, the day before I leave for my book tour.

This party is a thank you for all of the wonderful support that I have received over the years, and to celebrate the release of THE GOLDEN CORD, BOOK ONE OF THE IRON DRAGON SERIES, releasing April 16 from Five Star Books.

 

GoldenCordCover

Please bring your friends and family, kids welcome. Check out the art gallery featuring over 70 fantasy art prints, have some food, and be one of the first people to get the book: $20 for one beautiful hardcover and only $15 for each additional. Free posters and bookmarks for everyone!

If you can't attend please send me your mailing address and I'll send you a free 11x17 inch poster and a few bookmarks.

RSVP via email: pgenesse(AT)msn.com by April 27 and let me know how many are coming and how many books you want.

WHERE WILL THE DRAGONS BE?

The House of Genesse (Paul and Tam's house, grin)

9543 South 4240 West

South Jordan, UT 84095 (a suburb of Salt Lake City)

801-282-5393

Visit www.paulgenesse.com to read chapter one.

The book has gotten some really good reviews and thank you all for helping me along the way. The book is available for pre-order online at all the major booksellers. Check it out on Amazon.com or get an autographed copy on my website.

Link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Cord-Book-Iron-Dragon/dp/1594146594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207243229&sr=8-1

The release of my first novel is such a huge moment for me. Thank you for your support. I truly appreciate it and hope to see you all soon. If you can't make the party, please come to the signing at the Sugarhouse Barnes and Noble on June 6, or visit me during my book tour.

Please forward this to your friends, post on your blogs and call your local libraries and ask them to order a copy. If you call your library in the next week I will be forever grateful. (big smile)

I hope to see you all soon.

 

Paul Genesse, Author and Editor

Editor of the Writer's Symposium Ezine
www.paulgenesse.com/writerssymposiumezine

No comments: